Application for Enrolment
- Applications close 27 July 2018.
- Acceptance letters will be emailed and/or posted in 1 August 2018.
If you have any further queries please contact Vivien Godfrey 03 375 1871.
Prospective parents may pre enrol their sons.
The appropriate form is available from the College Office or may be downloaded here: St Bede’s College Pre Enrolment.
PLEASE NOTE: Pre-enrolments are now open for 2019 Year 9 intake.
The College is intended primarily for Catholic boys from Years 9-13. In terms of the Integration Agreement signed between the College and the Crown, a certain percentage of the total roll must consist of “Preference” pupils. Normally, a “Preference” pupil will be a baptised Catholic. If you are in doubt as to whether your son qualifies as a “Preference” pupil please consult the Rector. Those who apply for a place as a “Preference” pupil should submit a Preference Card with their Application.
A small percentage of the total roll may be “Non-Preference” pupils. Places are given to such pupils on the basis of availability. “Non-Preference” pupils are expected to take a full part in all aspects of College life and have the same opportunities and responsibilities as the “Preference” pupils.
The Criteria Promulgated by the New Zealand Catholic Bishops’ Conference, which are to be used by Proprietors and their Agents, in order to Grant Preference of Enrolment are:
5.1. The child has been baptised or is being prepared for baptism in the Catholic Church.
5.2. The child’s parents/guardians have already allowed one or more of its siblings to be baptised in the Catholic faith.
5.3. At least one parent/guardian is a Catholic, and although their child has not yet been baptised, the child’s participation in the life of the school could lead to the parents having the child baptised.
5.4. With the agreement of the child’s parent/guardian, a significant familial adult such as a grandparent, aunt or uncle who is actively involved in the child’s upbringing undertakes to support the child’s formation in the faith and practices of the Catholic Church.
5.5. One or both of a child’s non-Catholic parents/guardians is preparing to become a Catholic.
Day Students Fees
Attendance Dues $171.10
* Building Fund Contribution $125.00
* Contribution to Proprietors $40.00
* School Contribution $112.50
* Old Boys Lifetime Membership $20.00
Total Fee per term $468.60
* Diocesan Special Character Contribution $40.00 (per annum)
* e-Learning Contribution $40.00 (per annum)
• All fees and contributions are subject to change.
• Fees are charged each term for 4 terms. Extra costs such as stationery, course fees, books and co curricula activities will be charged per term and an adjustment to the monthly amount may be required as these items are invoiced.
• Fees must be paid monthly by automatic payment in 10 equal instalments payable from 20th February to 20th November.
• An explanation of all fees charged is on the back of this schedule.
* This payment qualifies as a donation for tax purposes – please contact the College for a certificate.
Contact St Bede’s College.