Literacy – 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of:
- 5 credits in reading
- 5 credits in writing
Numeracy – 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of:
- Achievement Standards – specified achievement standards available through a range of subjects, or
- Unit Standards – package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627 – all three required).
Once you have met the requirements for University Entrance it will appear on your Record of Achievement.
University of Canterbury
Individual Future Student Consultations are hosted online through Zoom –
During these sessions UC will:
- Introduce the University of Canterbury to you
- Provide personalised advice on their study options
- Answer any questions you have
To book phone your UC Liaison Officer – Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, 03 369 0896, 027 403 3151
See Links …..
Residential Application open – 1 August
See the link… Introduction Guide and more
- 1 August – Residential College Applications Due
- 30 September – Residential College Applications close
- 10 December – Enrolments due for a majority of courses
Thinking of Lincoln University?
1 October 2020 – Enrolments open
- Agriculture, Horticulture & Viticulture
- Food, Wine & Beer
- Property & Valuation
- Sport & Recreation
- Foundation & Pathways
Victoria University of Wellington
Recruitment team – 0800 040 404, email@example.com
Enrolment information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrolment opens – October 1 2020
Hall of Residence Applications Open – August 1, 2020
Open Day August 21st, 2020