- Council certification is imminent.
- Ms Calie Cron and Mrs Brenda Bickerstaff have been moving in furniture etc. in anticipation of the go ahead to use the building.
- There are a few ongoing touch-ups and the exterior works will take 2-3 weeks more.
- As part of the exterior reinstatement, Mrs Clare Kissick has secured two additional basketball hoops which are being installed as part of the process.
- Naylor Love have wasted no time since the roof lift in installing the remainder of the structural steel.
- They are now erecting their safety platforms prior to commencing work on the remainder of the Chapel roof.
- Work is also progressing on the Office / Sacristy area on the Brodie side of the Chapel.
- Work is about to commence on the main Chapel floor insulation, prior to the pouring of what will be the finished Chapel floor slab.
- Work continues on the northern and western elevation foundation strengthening.
- Replacement of the Music Room roof has commenced and should be completed within the next week.
- Reinstatement of the Music Room floor joists has commenced
- Wiring and services is underway in the new foyer area.
framing has been installed along the southern wall of the extension.
See Photo's attached.