News and Updates
University of Auckland Business School
via Zoom on:
Tuesday 26 May, 2020 from 4:30 – 5:30pm.
Keen to study business but still have questions? Attend this online information session, with live presentations from Student Advisers, Career Development Team and a recent Graduate.
Learn about how you can shape your exciting and successful future career and enhance your employability with the many opportunities available.
Please direct any queries to Helen Pengelly, Event Manager The University of Auckland Business School at email@example.com
Register for a webinar
Students can now register for webinars individually, with a range of dates and times available to book. These introductory webinars will cover information about degrees, admission, accommodation, and scholarships.
Students can visit the web page below to register for their preferred time.
Why not also take the time to visit their YouTube channel:
Head to our YouTube channel to watch a range of videos about student life.
Useful links for students
Here are some useful links for students thinking about studying at Victoria University of Wellington next year:
- Explore our subjects and degrees.
- Check that you are on track
- Find out how to finance your study.
- Tour our halls of residence.
- Book a course advice appointment with one of our student liaison
- Check out our YouTube channel to meet our students and learn more about student
life in Wellington.
- Sign up for email updates.