Sport at St Bede’s has historically been and continues to be, a key aspect of College life.
The College employs a full-time Sports Coordinator, Clare Kissick who is responsible for the management of all matters relating to the provision of sporting opportunities.
There is an expectation that the guiding values for the College will be embodied in codes of fair play for all teams as follows:
- all students will have the opportunity to participate
- suitable equipment and facilities will be provided
- coaching will be provided
- opportunities for elite sportsmen to reach their full potential will be actively supported
- parents’ support and participation is integral
Athletics, Cricket, Cycling; Futsal; Golf; Indoor Football; Lawn Bowls; Mountain Biking; Multi Sport; Rowing; Softball; Surfing; Swimming; Touch; Tennis; Volleyball; Waterpolo.
Archery, Badminton, Basketball, Chess; Cross-Country; Cycling, Football, Golf, Hockey, Ice Hockey, Indoor Cricket, Kendo, Rugby, Skiing/Snowboarding, Small Bore Shooting; Squash; Table Tennis.
The weekly draw for sports codes are published in the corresponding College newsletter.
For further up to date information consult the respective association’s websites using the following links:
Wednesday Sport: www.canterbury.schoolsport.org.nz
Contact Clare Kissick, 375 1877, 021 220 3718, Sports Coordinator.