To make life easier for you for Back to School, we have once again teamed up with OfficeMax / School Supplies so that you can buy all your school stationery needs over the Internet or by mail order. The college receives reward points for all orders placed with School Supplies.
The stationery will be delivered to your home or a designated address by courier. This system will mean that ordering is quick and easy, stationery lists will not be lost and products will be of high quality. Payment is by credit card (on-line) or cheque /credit card (mail order).
Goods are couriered to you free of charge for orders over $57.50 placed on-line.
It is recommended that you purchase all your stationery by the 16th of January 2013 to ensure delivery before school starts and to give you time to cover books if necessary.
The prices are very competitive and every order earns reward points for the college.
Ordering On-line will be available from 10th December 2012:
1. Go to www.myschool.co.nz and enter the school name or show the School specific url
2. Select the preferred method of shopping ‘Order using Quick & Easy grid’
3. Select Subject/Year levels required
4. If you want to view what you have ordered then click the ‘Save and Continue Button’. It is advisable not to remove items unless you are sure you already have these items e.g. Casio Calculator
5. At this point you can also order additional items you require e.g. book covering
6. When you have finished ordering your items click ‘Add these items to Cart’
7. You can check your purchases by clicking ‘View Cart’, then ‘Continue to Checkout’ & follow instructions
8. If some items are unavailable when you place your order then these items will be put on back order and delivered to you as they arrive. It will be indicated on your delivery docket.
9. Print a copy of your order and retain it for your records. Note the order number. This is required in case you need to return items (e.g. a course change following NCEA results)
Mail Order: Download the order form from the website. Complete it and post to OfficeMax/School Supplies Direct, Freepost 17019. PO Box 16670, Christchurch with your cheque enclosed if not paying by credit card.
In-Store: Take your downloaded list to OfficeMax Cnr. Durham and Tuam Streets. Phone (03) 353 7191. While they may not have all the items in stock they can order them for you.
If you are asked for a participating school reference the number is: 4083714
- Allow up to 10 working days for delivery, order early & select a delivery window to suit
- Any problems call OfficeMax on 0800 724 440, not the school
- Incorrect items can only be returned through first contacting the customer service team. Returned items must be in good condition. You will need to quote your order number. Returned goods will not be accepted more than 3 months after purchase.
Yr 9 & 10 parents please note that some items on the list are available only from OfficeMax and students must purchase these in readiness for the first day of the term.
We trust that this system will make the start of the year simple and efficient and I would welcome any comments as to how you found the online ordering method.