On behalf of the St Bede’s College Foundation I welcome you to this section of the College website. The Foundation has a proud history of supporting the College and it is the intention of the current Board to support initiatives that provide financial support for the College.
In order to ensure the future prosperity of the Foundation the Trustees have determined to promote the various ways in which members of the Bedean Community can support the Foundation so that in the final result the College itself benefits.
A wide range of options for giving exists and these may be tailored to suit individual preferences. These options include:
• Making a single donation by cash, cheque or credit card or automatic payment. Major gifts to either the Foundation or the College will be accorded special recognition such as naming rights to buildings. Donations qualify as charitable for tax purposes.
• Donating articles of value such as antiques, jewellery, works of art, shares or real estate.
• Making a bequest in your will.
• Making an interest free loan which will be invested in a fund and only the interest used to support initiatives. At the end of a specified time, the capital is returned.
• Establishing a charitable trust in favour of the Foundation, either during your lifetime or in your will.
• Assigning income from shares or investments while retaining ownership. Standard tax deductibility applies.
I urge all Old Boys and friends of the College to consider providing financial support to The Foundation.
Murray Ireland – Chairman